Today I have some lovely water slide decals from Born Pretty to show you!
The Born Pretty name for these is “Mini Bow knot Cross Lacy Design Print Nail Art Water Decals” (quite a mouthful lol) and the item number is DS-107.
They are available right here Mini Cross Bow Decal
This is how I apply water slide decals
- Cut each decal out as close to the image as you can. Then remove the thin plastic cover
- Put the decal in some water for around 15/30 seconds. I try to float them on the surface with the image facing up
- Carefully remove it from the white backing, with tweezers or carefully rubbing them between my fingers.
- Place the decal on your nail. It helps if your nail is a little wet it makes it easier to reposition the decal if needed.
- Wait till it’s dry and add topcoat.
The polishes I used for this look are
- Barry M – Bright Pink
- Rimmel – Peppermint
- Rimmel – Ultra Violet
- Sinful Colors – Snow Me White
As well as loads of striping tape, french tip guides and a couple of coats of Seche Vite. 😀
And don’t forget you can use the code RPG10 for 10% off 😀