Seeing as it is coming up to bonfire night, here are some fire inspired nails! I started with 3 coats of The Uptown from Color Club, which is a lovely purple jelly with Multi-chrome flakies! Then using Black on Black from Sinful Colors and a thin brush I painted on the flame pattern.
October 30, 2013
Purple Glitter Flame Nail Art
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013 at 4:30 AM and tagged with Black, color club, Color Club The Uptown, Fire nails, Jelly, Nail Art, Nail Varnish, nailpolish, purple, short nails, Sinful Colors Black on Black, SinfulColors and posted in Nail Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Purple Glitter Flame Nail Art”
- Follow The Adorned Claw on WordPress.com
- Not Another Springtime Mani! April 27, 2016
- Indian Summer Half Moon Mani April 13, 2016
- Green Swirly Dry Marble Nail Art! March 14, 2016
- Scribbled Nails! March 11, 2016
- Born Pretty Nail Foil and Glue! March 9, 2016
- Smooshed Blossom! February 22, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Nails February 9, 2016
- Gothic Text Nail Art February 3, 2016
- Dark Stripes February 1, 2016
- Dotty Watermarble Nail Art January 29, 2016
No Instagram images were found.
Tags31DC2014 52wpnmc Barielle Shades Barielle Shades Night Moves Barry M Black blue Born Pretty Review China Glaze China Glaze White on White color club Dots Dotting Tool Filthy Gorgeous Twilight Glitter GOT Polish Challenge gradient Green grey Halloween Holographic iridescent Konad special polish Konad special polish Black Manicure Matte Messy Mansion MoYou Moyou Pro Collection Moyou Suki Collection Nail Art nailpolish Nail polish Nail Stamping Nail Varnish Pink purple Red Revlon Revlon Black Magic Sally Hansen Sally Hansen Ivory Skull Seche Vite silver SinfulColors Sinful Colors Black on Black Sinful Colors Snow Me White Striping Tape Nail Art swatches White