Paradise from SinfulColors is a sky blue creme polish, it has really good coverage and a great amount of pigment for a pastel colour! There was no dragging or smudging while I was applying it! This is two coats with no base or top coat! as you can see it is very glossy.
September 18, 2013
SinfulColors Paradise Swatch
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 at 12:59 PM and tagged with blue, creme, High Gloss, Nail polish, Nail Varnish, nailpolish, Sinful Colors Paradise, SinfulColors, swatches and posted in Swatches. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Follow The Adorned Claw on WordPress.com
Join 398 other subscribers
- Not Another Springtime Mani! April 27, 2016
- Indian Summer Half Moon Mani April 13, 2016
- Green Swirly Dry Marble Nail Art! March 14, 2016
- Scribbled Nails! March 11, 2016
- Born Pretty Nail Foil and Glue! March 9, 2016
- Smooshed Blossom! February 22, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Nails February 9, 2016
- Gothic Text Nail Art February 3, 2016
- Dark Stripes February 1, 2016
- Dotty Watermarble Nail Art January 29, 2016
No Instagram images were found.
Tags31DC2014 52wpnmc Barielle Shades Barielle Shades Night Moves Barry M Black blue Born Pretty Review China Glaze China Glaze White on White color club Dots Dotting Tool Filthy Gorgeous Twilight Glitter GOT Polish Challenge gradient Green grey Halloween Holographic iridescent Konad special polish Konad special polish Black Manicure Matte Messy Mansion MoYou Moyou Pro Collection Moyou Suki Collection Nail Art nailpolish Nail polish Nail Stamping Nail Varnish Pink purple Red Revlon Revlon Black Magic Sally Hansen Sally Hansen Ivory Skull Seche Vite silver SinfulColors Sinful Colors Black on Black Sinful Colors Snow Me White Striping Tape Nail Art swatches White