Wow I have three nominations for the Leibster award! 😀
Each of the sets of rules have are slightly different from each of my nominations so I did a bit of googling and found this:
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award
in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
(Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
(Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this
6. create a list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
Once you have written your post, and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award
and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
I would like to add that you can nominate someone who already has been given this award, as long as
they have less than 1000 followers/subscribers. The idea behind this award is to recognize new bloggers and
help promote them! The benefit is that you get from doing this is that you get some promotion, too!
11 Random Facts About Me!
- I love cooking, especially baking!
- I have green thumbs/fingers, my flat is filled with plants.
- Some of my favorite words are Turdiform (to resemble a song Thrush) Salubrious (Beneficial, good,healthy) and Moist (just because it can make any sentence sound dirty :P).
- Having to watch TV series all the way to the end (even if it is really rubbish).
- I am definitely a night owl rather than morning person.
- I like spiders.
- Tho i do have a phobia of moths. *shudders*
- I have an annoying allergy to apples.
- I still have my Christmas tree up and decorated from 5 years ago…
- I have two bookcases filled with shoes and boots
- I spend far too much time playing silly facebook games!
11 Questions for me to answer
I realized that if I answered all of the questions I was given I would probably be doing this all week! So here are 11 random questions, a few from each of the people who nominated me.
1) Name the first 5 items you see right now if you open your fridge?
Coleslaw, I think I will name it Colin, the Jam I will call James, Butter will now be known as Amanda, Soy milk can be Terry and my lime pickle is now called Lynda!
2) Cozy Xmas or hot summer?
Definitely Cozy Christmas, I’m not very good at hot weather!
3) Where is your favorite place in the world and why?
Vancouver in Canada, It really is an amazing city! It’s so culturally diverse and has a wonderful atmosphere!
4) What do you do to calm down after a stressful day?
Hot bubble bath, tea, mindless TV and Chinese take away!
5) What’s your favorite nail polish finish and colour family?
Matte finish and I love dark silver/metallics and black! I own way too many of them! 😀
6) What’s your favorite drink?
Earl Grey Tea!
7) Give us a description of what you see when you look out the window this very moment?
It’s dark so, this is what my patio looks like when it’s sunny!
But it’s night and it’s raining, so it looks like that but wet, and dark.
8) What is your favorite quote?
Oppetite mortem lumine amplificato stimulata emissoine radorum, cimices extraterrestriales foedi!
9) Be awesome and tell us, what’s in your bag?
Nothing interesting really, Keys, Phone, Umbrella, Makeup bag, Purse, some sugar, tissues and a load of old receipts.
10) What’s your favourite movie genre?
Science Fiction / Fantasy.
11) And lastly, what made you start your blog and what are your goals with it?
I started my little blog because I love nail polish and painting my nails. I wanted to keep a record of what I have created, and to share it with like minded people 😀
11 questions for My nominees to answer.
these are some of the questions I didn’t get to answer from the lovely bloggers who nominated me!
1) Who are your role models in life?
2) If you could choose a wardrobe from any given decade and century what would it be?
3) Is there something you can’t live without?
4) Are you going to dress up for Halloween this year? What will you be?
5) What’s your favorite nail polish?
6) If you could travel back in time which period would you choose?
7) what’s your favorite colour?
8) Do you get OCD about stuff? If yes, describe three such things.
9) What’s three things you’d want for Christmas?
10) What’s your favorite book?
11) what made you start your blog?
I nominate these Blogs for the award!