The nail polishes I used for this are all from Illamasqua poke (purple shimmer) snap (silver) and scorn (black creme). Scorn has a semi matte/rubberized finish that I had completely forgotten about but the coat of Seche Vite made it all really glossy 🙂
November 27, 2013
Poke, Snap and Scorn! Purple Dotted Stripe Nails.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 at 10:43 PM and tagged with Black, Dots, Illamasqua, Illamasqua Poke, Illamasqua Scorn, Illamasqua Snap, Nail Art, Nail polish, Nail Varnish, nailpolish, purple, Seche Vite, silver and posted in Nail Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 responses to “Poke, Snap and Scorn! Purple Dotted Stripe Nails.”
- Follow The Adorned Claw on WordPress.com
- Not Another Springtime Mani! April 27, 2016
- Indian Summer Half Moon Mani April 13, 2016
- Green Swirly Dry Marble Nail Art! March 14, 2016
- Scribbled Nails! March 11, 2016
- Born Pretty Nail Foil and Glue! March 9, 2016
- Smooshed Blossom! February 22, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Nails February 9, 2016
- Gothic Text Nail Art February 3, 2016
- Dark Stripes February 1, 2016
- Dotty Watermarble Nail Art January 29, 2016
No Instagram images were found.
Tags31DC2014 52wpnmc Barielle Shades Barielle Shades Night Moves Barry M Black blue Born Pretty Review China Glaze China Glaze White on White color club Dots Dotting Tool Filthy Gorgeous Twilight Glitter GOT Polish Challenge gradient Green grey Halloween Holographic iridescent Konad special polish Konad special polish Black Manicure Matte Messy Mansion MoYou Moyou Pro Collection Moyou Suki Collection Nail Art nailpolish Nail polish Nail Stamping Nail Varnish Pink purple Red Revlon Revlon Black Magic Sally Hansen Sally Hansen Ivory Skull Seche Vite silver SinfulColors Sinful Colors Black on Black Sinful Colors Snow Me White Striping Tape Nail Art swatches White